Condition: as good as new (ex-display), Year of construction: 2010, REM Foundry is built on a 10.000 sqm surface and a further 7.000 sqm added in 2010.
The Foundry was designed to manufacture castings made to customer specifications. Here were casted parts ranging from 1 tone up to 50+ tones, for industries like: wind mills, heavy machine tools, mining, energetic etc. At full capacity, the foundry is able to produce over 1200 tones of castings per month.
All the machines in the Foundry come from top suppliers such as Inductotherm Europe and IMF Italy, are enviroment friendly and respect all the EU regulations.
- medium frequency induction furnace: maximum capacity - 28t
- medium frequency induction furnace: maximum capacity - 23t
- conveyor carrier for cores
- vibrating table for cores
- silos with a capacity of 550t
- continuous mixer for moulds with maximum capacity of 60t/h
- continuous mixer for cores with maximum capacity of 10t/h
- shakeout (11m x 4m x 5m), maximum capacity of 120t
- reclamation tower: capacity 15 - 20t
- shot blasting chamber (12m x 7m x 7m) with maximum capacity of 56t
- stress relieve furnace (11m x 3m x 3m) with maximum capacity of 56t
- 15, 20, 32, 40, 50 and 80t. bridgecranes and 23t. electromagnetic crane.