English
German German German English English French French Spanish Spanish Italian Polish Russian Belarusian Dutch Ukrainian Estonian Turkish English English English Czech Danish Finnish Swedish Norwegian Bokmål Maltese Luxembourgish Greek Lithuanian Latvian Kazakh Icelandic Portuguese Portuguese Spanish Spanish Hungarian Slovak Romanian Romanian Slovenian Serbian Serbian Albanian Croatian Bulgarian Macedonian Bosnian Hebrew Arabic Hindi English Indonesian Korean Japanese Thai Malay Vietnamese Chinese Chinese Persian Bengali Pashto Urdu

Reach-Stacker for sale

Identified location: (US) (Edit)
Field of application: Internal logistics Power: 257 kW (349 HP) Empty weight: 71.800 kg Bcul0adwoh Make of engine: Diesel - Scania DI-12-58A Lifting capacity: 45.000 kg Lift height: 1.530 cm Maximum passing height: 450 cm Technical condition: average Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40 - 60% Rear tyres remaining : 20 - 40% Front tyre size: 18,00-25 Rear tyre size: 18,00-25 more
load capacity 15.000 kg Bhljx09oez lifting height 8.800mm overall height 4.500mm Operating hours 16,100 more
Manufacturer: SVETRUCK Type: TMF 15/11 Dvih7fj Year of construction: 2004 hours: 46,380 Engine: Volvo TWD 1240 VE kW / PS: 275 / 374 weight: 57.500kg Payload: 19.000kg (when telescopic arm retracted) 11.000kg (when telescopic arm fully extended 2.800mm) lifting height: 8.900mm max 7.200mm measured below the wood tongs surface of the pliers: 5,5m² depth of the pliers: 1.200mm Machine ready for immediate use Errors and subject to prior sale more
Transmission: 13 gears Field of application: Internal logistics Power: 163 kW (222 HP) Empty weight: 53.800 kg Make of engine: Diesel - DI956A Scania Lifting capacity: 20.000 kg Lift height: 1.050 cm Maximum passing height: 415 cm Technical condition: average Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60 - 80% 2rkbw3 Rear tyres remaining : 60 - 80% Front tyre size: 16,00-25 Rear tyre size: 16,00-25 Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0 x 3,42 x 4,15 more
Transmission: 27 gears Field of application: Internal logistics Power: 246 kW (334 HP) Empty weight: 80.450 kg Make of engine: Diesel - Cummins QSM 11 Lifting capacity: 45.000 kg Lift height: 1.600 cm Fdy2oxbr Maximum passing height: 522 cm Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40 - 60% Rear tyres remaining : 20 - 40% Front tyre size: 18.00 x 33/40PR Rear tyre size: 18.00 x 33/40PR Slicks more
Transmission: 13 gears Field of application: Internal logistics Power: 174 kW (237 HP) Empty weight: 41.700 kg Make of engine: Diesel - Volvo TAD720VE Lifting capacity: 12.000 kg Lift height: 1.587 cm Maximum passing height: 413 cm Technical condition: average Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80 - 100% S7it8x Rear tyres remaining : 80 - 100% Front tyre size: 14.00-24 Rear tyre size: 14.00-24 more
Transmission: 17 gears Field of application: Internal logistics Power: 185 kW (252 HP) Empty weight: 41.700 kg Make of engine: Diesel - Volvo TAD871VE Tier IV Lifting capacity: 12.000 kg Lift height: 1.587 cm Maximum passing height: 427,5 cm Technical condition: average Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80 - 100% Rear tyres remaining : 60 - 80% Front tyre size: 14.00-24 Cagwzzc8 Rear tyre size: 14.00-24 more
Field of application: Internal logistics Empty weight: 68.340 kg Make of engine: Diesel - Volvo TAD Lifting capacity: 45.000 kg Lift height: 1.510 cm Maximum passing height: 460 cm Technical condition: average Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40 - 60% Rear tyres remaining : 40 - 60% Front tyre size: 18.00-25 Glvqrgd Rear tyre size: 18.00-25 Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0 x 4,2 x 4,6 more
Field of application: Internal logistics Power: 270 kW (367 HP) Beqok8gqzf Empty weight: 73.000 kg Make of engine: Diesel - Liebherr D936L Lifting capacity: 45.000 kg Lift height: 1.600 cm Maximum passing height: 582 cm Technical condition: average Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80 - 100% Rear tyres remaining : 80 - 100% Front tyre size: 18.00-25 Rear tyre size: 18.00-25 Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 9,2 x 4,25 x 5,82 more
Transmission: 15 gears Field of application: Internal logistics Empty weight: 68.100 kg Pt0dja Make of engine: Diesel - Volvo TAD 1250VE Lifting capacity: 45.000 kg Lift height: 1.510 cm Maximum passing height: 460 cm Technical condition: average Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40 - 60% Rear tyres remaining : 40 - 60% Front tyre size: 18.00-25 Rear tyre size: 18.00-25 Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0 x 4,2 x 4,6 more
Field of application: Internal logistics Power: 257 kW (349 HP) Empty weight: 84.300 kg Make of engine: Diesel - Scania Lifting capacity: 45.000 kg Lift height: 1.626 cm Maximum passing height: 491 cm Technical condition: average Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80 - 100% Rear tyres remaining : 80 - 100% Front tyre size: 18.00-33 Rear tyre size: 18.00-33 Bkpoup9kcu more
Field of application: Internal logistics Power: 261 kW (355 HP) Empty weight: 67.820 kg Make of engine: Diesel - Cummins QSM11 Bih0x8tzqk Lifting capacity: 45.000 kg Lift height: 1.510 cm Maximum passing height: 450 cm Technical condition: average Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60 - 80% Rear tyres remaining : 0 - 20% Front tyre size: 18.00-25 Rear tyre size: 18.00-25 Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0 x 4,2 x 4,5 more
Field of application: Internal logistics Power: 185 kW (252 HP) Empty weight: 40.000 kg Make of engine: Diesel - Volvo TAD762VE Lifting capacity: 10.000 kg Lift height: 1.620 cm Maximum passing height: 390 cm Technical condition: average Bmau7yef7c Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40 - 60% Rear tyres remaining : 80 - 100% Front tyre size: 14.00-24 Rear tyre size: 14.00-24 more
Transmission: 5 gears Field of application: Internal logistics Power: 256 kW (348 HP) Empty weight: 66.600 kg Make of engine: Diesel - 6 Cyl. Volvo TAD 1171VE Lifting capacity: 42.000 kg Lift height: 1.510 cm Maximum passing height: 460 cm 9en9vi Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60 - 80% Rear tyres remaining : 80 - 100% Front tyre size: 18.00-25 Rear tyre size: 18.00-25 more
Transmission: 5 gears Field of application: Internal logistics Power: 256 kW (348 HP) Empty weight: 68.340 kg Huqghelfu Make of engine: Diesel - Volvo TAD 1360VE Lifting capacity: 45.000 kg Lift height: 1.510 cm Maximum passing height: 450 cm Technical condition: average Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40 - 60% Rear tyres remaining : 40 - 60% Front tyre size: 18.00-25 Rear tyre size: 18.00-25 Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0 x 4,2 x 4,5 more
Transmission: 17 gears Field of application: Internal logistics Power: 185 kW (252 HP) Bkqw2cdjnr Empty weight: 41.700 kg Make of engine: Diesel - Volvo TAD871VE Tier IV Lifting capacity: 12.000 kg Lift height: 1.587 cm Maximum passing height: 427,5 cm Technical condition: average Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80 - 100% Rear tyres remaining : 60 - 80% Front tyre size: 14.00-24 Rear tyre size: 14.00-24 more
Field of application: Internal logistics Power: 250 kW (340 HP) Empty weight: 75.600 kg Jc333ard Make of engine: Diesel - 6 Zyl Cummins QSM11 Lifting capacity: 45.000 kg Lift height: 1.602 cm Maximum passing height: 481 cm Technical condition: very poor Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40 - 60% Rear tyres remaining : 40 - 60% Front tyre size: 18,00-25 Rear tyre size: 18,00-25 more
Transmission: 17 gears Field of application: Internal logistics Power: 185 kW (252 HP) Empty weight: 41.700 kg Make of engine: Diesel - Volvo TAD871VE Tier IV Lifting capacity: 12.000 kg Lift height: 1.587 cm Maximum passing height: 427,5 cm Technical condition: average Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40 - 60% Rear tyres remaining : 40 - 60% Front tyre size: 14.00-24 Rear tyre size: 14.00-24 Bm2fxs9vng more
Transmission: 27 gears Field of application: Internal logistics Power: 261 kW (355 HP) Empty weight: 72.900 kg Make of engine: Diesel - Cummins QSL9 Lifting capacity: 45.000 kg Lift height: 1.526 cm Maximum passing height: 470 cm Technical condition: average Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40 - 60% Rear tyres remaining : 40 - 60% Blhu72leex Front tyre size: 18.00-25 Rear tyre size: 18.00-25 more
Field of application: Internal logistics Empty weight: 39.000 kg Make of engine: Diesel - Cummins QSB 6,7 Lifting capacity: 10.000 kg Lift height: 1.620 cm Maximum passing height: 390 cm Technical condition: average Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40 - 60% Rear tyres remaining : 40 - 60% Front tyre size: 14.00-24 Bmaveam3bx Rear tyre size: 14.00-24 more

This may be of interest to you

Machineseeker becomes biggest sponsor of the 2nd Bundesliga in Germany

Sample sales contract for used machines in nine languages

Photo gallery: The World's 10 biggest excavators

Sell now on Machineseeker! Over 160,000 inquiries per month

Sponsorship of Michael van Gerwen and TV advertising

10 valuable tricks for buying used machines online

Machineseeker.co.uk is official sponsor of:
Flag gb
+44 20 331 800 72
Flag de
+49 201 857 86 10
Flag nl
+49 201 857 86 180
Flag pl
+48 223 076 958
Flag it
+49 201 857 86 152
Flag es
+34 911 433 456
Flag fr
+49 201 857 86 153