1. The Atlas SUNTEST CPS+ is the small entry model. CPS+ is the most widely used benchtop xenon instrument in the world. Its compact design, easy handling and proven reliability make it the ideal quality control and R&D screening device for a variety of industries, such as plastics, packaging, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and many more.
2. Brand: Heraeus
3. Equipment Type: UV Test chamber
Foot size 260 x 140 mm
Measuring table area 200 x 140 mm
Accuracy of measuring area 0.002 mm
Measuring height approx. 200 mm
Extension approx. 120 mm
Column diameter 35 mm
Weight approx. 13 kg
EQUIPMENT / ACCESSORIES
Natural, hard rock foot
• Measuring probe softened by HELIUS Measuring Technology, Type 752.040
Digital display (1-axis)
roundness tester, which, among other things, improves the roundness of parts with
high measurement accuracy.
Complete with computer and screen.
- precise air-mounted measuring table with very high measurement accuracy,
- the workpiece can be quickly centered and leveled,
- Measurement and data analysis are done image icon (icon) and mouse.
- data analysis and evaluation on an external computer,
W 610 x T380 x H620 mm
Can be demonstrated on re...
Measuring plate with undertable
Measuring plate: 160 x 100 x 17 cm (WxDxH)
Table height: 79 cm
Shipping via forwarding agency possible, please contact us
More articles - new and used - you will find in our shop!
International shipping costs on request!
The machine is used for fully automatic measurement of all types of machining tools. On this machine can be measured for example, tool diameter, length, clearance angle, rake angle etc. Measurement accuracy is +/- 0002 mm. The maximum dimensions of the workpiece:
- length: 500 mm
- diameter: 300 mm
- weight: 25 kg
- X axis travel: 310 mm
- Y axis travel: 290 mm
- Z axis travel: 640 mm
- weight: 1200 kg
- dimensions (L x W x H): 1765 x 1400 x 1957 mm
With top press-on rollers for levelling out staples
Can be combined with a pallet brushing unit
Infinitely adjustable test pressure
Standard tests: Bottom boards and bottom crossboards, Lengthwise and crosswise mounted top boards
Indirect wedge inspection
Optional tests: Dimension check, fork arm or area-clear monitoring, separate bottom board inspection of loaded pallet, direct wedge inspection
If you need more information, please don't hesitate to contact us on the contact fo...
The Machineseeker Trust Seal gives buyers the opportunity to see, at a glance, whether they are dealing with a trustworthy seller.
What do we verify?
Check of trade licence or commercial register extract
Check the address of the dealer
Validation of Bank connection
Verification of accessibility to main phone number
Credit report may not contain negative criteria
Buyer complaints can lead to withdrawal of the seal
What does this mean for the seller?
After successful verification, we will include the seal in your advertisements on Machineseeker. In this way, you signal to every potential buyer the seriousness of your company, checked by an independent body. This creates buyer confidence and increases the probability of successfully selling machines. In addition, you have the option of including the Machineseeker Trust Seal on your homepage and in business letters.
Try our app for used machines now!
Machineseeker app for iPhone and Android.
All information, offers and prices on this site are subject to change and non-binding!
By using this website, you acknowledge and agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement.
Designated trademarks belong to their respective holders.
Machineseeker Group GmbH does not accept any liability for the content of linked websites.