- Punching machine with underframe in good running condition
- Hydro-pneumatic punch operating with a force of 6 t (60 KN) at 10 bar
- Large tool-fitting height
- Simple tool change
- Operating using foot switch
- Narrow design makes possible narrow spacing for series repetitions
- Low cost manufacturer for your special punching tools can be arranged.
pressure: 6 t
distance between columns: - mm
stroke: 130 mm
table surface area: 1200x550x30 mm
throat: 500 mm
total power requirement: 1,1 kW
weight of the machine approx.: 400 kg
space requirements of the machine approx.: L:1,8xB:0,9xH:0,9 m
- operation through keyboard
- operating pressure: 10 to 600bar stepless adjustable
- work piece clamping area is adjusted through manual screwing of slide-counter holding plate
- sizes of counter holding plate: L: 500xW:300xH:35mm
- stroke o...
The machine was used two times. Condition as new.
The ideal machine for curtain wall elements
For pressing profiles with large dimensions with the highest quality requirements
The machine is easy to adjust and operate and has short changeover times thanks to a simple blade-changing system
Extremely high pressing force due to large-volume bellows cylinder (maintenance free)
With retractable, hydro-pneumatically controlled counter bearing
The specially-designed counter bearing head allows ...
Press height 140 mm Pressing force 70 kN (7 t) Hydropneumatic drive Compressed air connection 7 bar Air consumption per work cycle 35 l Length 1,100 mm, depth 950 mm, height 1,230 mm Weight 550 kg
- max. pressing force 40 t
- max. ram stroke approx. 300 mm
- max. installation height approx. 520 mm
- column width / passage approx. 630 mm
- table support surface with 4 diagonal T - grooves approx. 650 x 570 mm
- tool holder top Ø 40 mm
- through hole in the table approx. 160 mm
- Footprint approx. W 1250 x D 750 mm
- space requirement approx. Ø 1800 x H 2400 mm
- Weight approx. 1700 kg
Profile height max. 120 mm Max. Profile width: 100 mm Max. Profile thickness: 2.5 mm Max. Punching pressure: 32 kN Max. Punching stroke: 12 mm Compressed air connection 6-8 bar Weight approx. 450 kg
pressing force 3,5 t
stroke 12 mm
Receiving opening diameter 134 mm
pressing capacity 400 strokes / hour
air pressure 6-7 bar
Air consumption 10 l / stroke
Dimensions L x W x H 240 x 320 x 490 mm
Weight 80 kg
Accessories / Special features:
incl. 5 tools make SCHÜCO:
1 pc. ROYAL - locking bar Art - No: 290146
1 pc. Handle recess Art - No: 297011
1 pc. Tape recess 96 mm Art - No: 297010
1 pc. Water drain opening Art - No: 290434
1 pc. Band and locking bar recess Art - No: 297012
- max. pressing force approx. 25 t
- max. ram stroke approx. 300 mm
- Lifting speed approx. mm/sec
- Stands width approx. 510 mm
- Table height adjustable with socket pin grid 125 mm
- max. installation height approx. 1150 mm
- Drive 400 V / 1.5 kW
- Space requirement approx. W 1000 x H 2350 x D 1100 mm
- Weight approx. 400 kg
Corner Crimping Machine EV175
Stable and exact corner connections. The EV175 combines economy with high corner stability. Also available as an H version for profiles up to 160 mm (otherwise 120 mm). The optimal machine for all commercially available profiles and corner angles.
Why Choose WEGOMA?
Robust design with large capacity for all commercially available profiles and corner angles
Easy to set and convert according to scales
Abutment that can be lowered into the work table
Hydro Pneumatic Corner Crimper
Hydro-pneumatic press operation
Press Strength 2 x 3.500 KP at 8 Bar
Press Depth 30 mm
Back centring positioner with
Pneumatic work piece clamping
3 sets standard crimping knives 3/5/7 mm
Air service unit
Profile support arms with Perdinax
Corner crimping machine FOM INDUSTRIE BAIHA L, new
- Max. profile height 200 mm
- Hydro-pneumatic drive
- Three pneumatic clamps
- Min/max height of blade position from 0 to 180 mm
- Kit for profile support
- Digital counters for profile positioning
Specification in PDF file
Machine on stock
Pressing height 140 mm
Pressing force 70 kN (7 t)
Power supply 230 V, 1~, 50/60 Hz
Compressed air supply 7 bar
Air consumption per work cycle 35 l
Length 1,100 mm, depth 950 mm, height 1,230 mm, weight 534 kg
The Machineseeker Trust Seal gives buyers the opportunity to see, at a glance, whether they are dealing with a trustworthy seller.
What do we verify?
Check of trade licence or commercial register extract
Check the address of the dealer
Validation of Bank connection
Verification of accessibility to main phone number
Credit report may not contain negative criteria
Buyer complaints can lead to withdrawal of the seal
What does this mean for the seller?
After successful verification, we will include the seal in your advertisements on Machineseeker. In this way, you signal to every potential buyer the seriousness of your company, checked by an independent body. This creates buyer confidence and increases the probability of successfully selling machines. In addition, you have the option of including the Machineseeker Trust Seal on your homepage and in business letters.
Try our app for used machines now!
Machineseeker app for iPhone and Android.
All information, offers and prices on this website are subject to change and non-binding!
Designated trademarks belong to their respective holders.
Machineseeker Group GmbH Does not assume liability for the content of linked external websites.