Spindle speeds: 9000 rpm
Table diameter: 1727 mm
- rectangle 1804 mm x 902 mm
- maxiumum square 1422 mm
- four stations lengthwise working up to 1270 mm
Working air pressure: 5.4 atmospheres
The machine is equipped with a sawdust collector
Overal machine sizes: 2743 mm x 2451 mm x 1930 mm high
Weight: about 3261 kg
Double sided round end tenoner Balestrini mod. TTSA complete with loader
1. Automatic loader
2. Control panel
3. min / max working length 240/1200 mm
4. maximum tenon size 100x30 mm
5. Capacity: 1200 tenons/hour (600 pieces/hour)
6. Tool rotation 9,000 rpm
7. Total power 6,5 kW
- 1+1 milling units (internal and external)
- 1+1 sanding units (internal and external) with inverter
- with cabin
- n. 6 working stations
- pneumatic locking cylinders
- aut. centering devices
- Control panel
- CE rules
- weight 4000 kg
Knoevenagel FSO 1850 carousel milling machine
- machine in stock
- after the technical review
- very good condition
- German production
- milling diameter min / max 650 mm / 1850 mm
- height of spindles 150 mm
- diameter of spindles 35 mm
- max tool diameter 250 mm
- regulation of the milling speed on the inverter
- the possibility of slowing down / accelerating the feed speed in any place (second inverter)
- height adjustment of spindles - stroke 120 mm
- head rotation...
The Machineseeker Trust Seal gives buyers the opportunity to see, at a glance, whether they are dealing with a trustworthy seller.
What do we verify?
Check of trade licence or commercial register extract
Check the address of the dealer
Validation of Bank connection
Verification of accessibility to main phone number
Credit report may not contain negative criteria
Buyer complaints can lead to withdrawal of the seal
What does this mean for the seller?
After successful verification, we will include the seal in your advertisements on Machineseeker. In this way, you signal to every potential buyer the seriousness of your company, checked by an independent body. This creates buyer confidence and increases the probability of successfully selling machines. In addition, you have the option of including the Machineseeker Trust Seal on your homepage and in business letters.
Try our app for used machines now!
Machineseeker app for iPhone and Android.
All information, offers and prices on this website are subject to change and non-binding!
Designated trademarks belong to their respective holders.
Machineseeker Group GmbH Does not assume liability for the content of linked external websites.