Drilling machine with several heads
Spindle stroke: 285 mm
Work table size: 1440 x 400 mm
Outrigger pillar spindle center: 205 mm
4 pcs 2-speed motors
Work table vertically adjustable
Stock No: 2000559
- Precise lifting frame for accurate drilling results and hard requirements
- stepless drilling stroke adjustment with automatic return stroke via limit switch
- Two-hand safety control
- Horizontal and vertical workpiece clamping via foot switch
- Automatic or manual operation
- Position-accurate adjustment in the Y-axis
- Support table right/left with scale and folding stops
We will be happy to provide you with an offer tailored to your requirements.
- 12 speeds ranging from 180 to 3800
- spindle with wedge mounting + fur for a key with a diameter of up to 12mm
- 0.37 kW three-phase motor
- drill height: 100 cm
- base dimensions: 26 cm x 43 cm
- column diameter: 70 mm
- diameter of the round working table: 31 cm
- spindle feed / stroke: 8 cm
- distance from the spindle mounting to the lower table: 53 cm, to the work table 40 cm
- distance from the column to the center of the spindle: 18 cm
- the work table is adjustable w...
Type: ER 125 S
Working table size diameter: 500 mm
Max distance from spindle to pillar: 630 mm
Min distance from spindle to pillar: 250 mm
Drilling arm height from working table: 740 mm
Drilling arm height from baseplate: 1340 mm
Baseplate size: 910 x 605 mm
Working table height from baseplate: 610 mm
Spindle speeds: 200 - 3600 v/min
Motor: 0.7 kW, 0.9 hk, 50 Hz, 380 V, 3-phase
Weight: 508 kg
Stock no: 2000514
Column drilling machine
Type: S 25 T
The design of the gearbox is our well-proven technology for the highest possible torque. Inclined gear in combination steel wheels with fiber wheels provides stronger teeth with high efficiency, increased service life, low noise level and almost maintenance-free gearbox.
Both drill head and table arm are rotatable 360 ° around the pillar, and can be raised and lowered.
The machine is equipped with a top motor, which is dust and waterproof ...
The Machineseeker Trust Seal gives buyers the opportunity to see, at a glance, whether they are dealing with a trustworthy seller.
What do we verify?
Check of trade licence or commercial register extract
Check the address of the dealer
Validation of Bank connection
Verification of accessibility to main phone number
Credit report may not contain negative criteria
Buyer complaints can lead to withdrawal of the seal
What does this mean for the seller?
After successful verification, we will include the seal in your advertisements on Machineseeker. In this way, you signal to every potential buyer the seriousness of your company, checked by an independent body. This creates buyer confidence and increases the probability of successfully selling machines. In addition, you have the option of including the Machineseeker Trust Seal on your homepage and in business letters.
Try our app for used machines now!
Machineseeker app for iPhone and Android.
All information, offers and prices on this website are subject to change and non-binding!
Designated trademarks belong to their respective holders.
Machineseeker Group GmbH does not assume liability for the content of linked external websites.